Buy with confidence!
- Full refund for non-receipt of goods
- Full or partial refund, with the option to leave the item if it does not match the description
Ruteria with pleasure will help to solve any problem that arose.
Contact us to arrange an extension of the delivery time, to clarify the tracking number of the parcel or to discuss the terms of the return.
If you can not come to an agreement with the operator, you can apply for a refund.
The procedure for the return of goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law of Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time prior to its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods - within seven days;
- Return of good quality goods is possible in the event that its presentation, consumer properties are preserved, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions for the purchase of said goods;
- The consumer has no right to refuse from the goods of proper quality, having individual-specific properties, if the said goods can only be used by the person acquiring it;
- If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the sum of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days after the consumer presents the respective demand.
Cancellation of the service
- The consumer has the right to terminate the service agreement at any time by paying the part of the price to the contractor in proportion to the part of the service rendered prior to receiving the notice of termination of the said contract and refunding to the executor the costs incurred up to that time for the performance of the contract if they do not enter into the specified part of the price of the service;
- The consumer, if he finds any deficiencies in the services rendered, has the right to demand at his choice:
- Free of charge elimination of deficiencies;
- A corresponding reduction in the price;
- Compensation of expenses incurred by him for the elimination of shortcomings on his own or third parties;
- The consumer has the right to make claims related to the shortcomings of the service provided, if they are found during the warranty period, or in the absence thereof within a reasonable time, within two years from the date of acceptance of the rendered service;
- The Contractor is responsible for the defects of the service for which the warranty period is not established if the consumer proves that they arose before it was accepted by him or for reasons that arose before that moment.